From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r835989 - /websites/production/xmlgraphics/content/
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:28:38 GMT
Hi Clay,

Just trying to understand the publishing process here. What is this
commit the result of? Is it when you click the ‘Publish Site’ link?

I thought this ‘Publish Site’ was going to overwrite the live Forrest
website, hence never dared to click on it. Apparently that’s not
actually the case.

You gave us the address of the staging website:
http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

If this commit corresponds to updating the ‘production’ site (let’s call
it pre-production, as opposed to the live website still generated by
Forrest), can we see the result somewhere
(xmlgraphics.production.apache.org or something)?

Thanks,
Vincent