From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:38:39 GMT
Thanks Clay, this is taking good shape.

Some time ago you mentioned that it would be easy to move the sidenav
back to the left if necessary. I think that would be a good thing
because the vast majority of websites put it to the left, so that’s what
users are accustomed to and expect. Would that be possible?

Also, we don’t seem to receive notifications of changes to the website
(like those ‘svn commit’ messages we received for code changes). Instead
we receive commit notifications for the updates of the generated HTML
pages.

In Forrest terms, it’s as if we were receiving notifications for updates
to the website (the ‘Publish from forrestbot’ messages) instead of the
changes to the xdoc sources.

This would be more useful if we could receive notifications for changes
to the Markdown sources.

Do you have any idea of whether this is achievable?

Thanks for all your efforts so far!

Vincent