From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:35:03 GMT
+1 from me. Luis will be a great new addition!

Web Maestro Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Oct 2, 2012, at 2:01 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All PMC Members and FOP committers,
>
> A few days ago Luis Bernardo submitted a patch that adds support for table markers in
Bugzilla #53924. This is a long awaited feature. Luis has also submitted dozens of patches
over a period since November 2011 as well as actively answering questions on the user mailing
list. Luis already has contributor status, so I propose that Luis is granted committer status.
Please cast your vote.