From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:59:11 GMT
On 03/10/2012 07:40, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Thanks for voting everyone. The vote has concluded with the following
outcome:

7+1s and no other votes. The vote passes.

Congratulations Luis on becoming a committer. Please read [1] and [2].
Meanwhile I will go ahead and setup the account.

Thanks,

Chris

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html