From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 08:04:20 GMT
Hi,

+1
Good job, Glenn (and *all* other contributors).
>From my point of view, current 1.1 branch is ready for a production usage.
Calling it 1.1 or 2.0 is a little out of date for discussion, and I
wish to have a new FOP version for now.

@JM: your comment is relevant, so why do you not express your vote,
your comment is like a veto (At least, it is what I understand), and
your argument is a good one.

--
pascal