From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE - la deuxième partie] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:18:43 GMT
Thanks for that pointer. I've already arranged for an Apache Member to sign
my signature. It was also suggested to me that we might review the release
procedure for signing for the subversion project [1], which has some good
tips about adding multiple signatures to release images.

[1]
https://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#tarball-signing