From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject [VOTE] XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 Releases
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 13:07:44 GMT
I have posted images for final releases of XGC 1.5 and FOP 1.1 at [1]
and [2], respectively. I would like to initiate a 3-day vote on
publishing these releases.

If I see no negative vote and no comment remains unresolved by OCT11
0800Z, then I will publish to the appropriate sites on OCT15.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/xmlgraphics-commons-1_5/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/fop-1_1/

The only changes made to these images from the respective RC1 images are:

   - update documentation to reflect final version numbers
   - update fop/README to simplify and extend summary of feature
changes (per Vincent's suggestion at [3])
   - update fop/xmlgraphics-fop-pom-template.xml to sync avalon
version with the version in fop/lib (i.e., 4.2.0, not 4.3.1)
   - update fop/build.xml to add release-dist and related targets,
update maven-artifacts target to match xgc build usage

[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlgraphics-general/201206.mbox/%3c4FEDFF2D.2010208@gmail.com%3e

Regards,
Glenn