From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 14:31:50 GMT
I'm inclined to agree with Vincent, that people expect to see the nav-bar
on the left. Though, looking at a few websites you can see that there
doesn't seem to be a strong consensus as to which side it should be on:

Left:
Gmail
Twitter Bootstrap
Google

Right:
Github (on your home page it's got news on the left, repos on the right)
Facebook (friends on the right)
LinkedIn (news front and centre, others on the right)

I don't know...

Mehdi