From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r835989 - /websites/production/xmlgraphics/content/
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:04:08 GMT
Hi All,

Just a little FYI for those that are wanting to play around with the CMS
locally before making any changes to the production build. The following
link explains how to build the CMS locally:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build

For those too lazy to read the documentation through properly do the
following, svn co the build scripts then I ran the following command:

perl cms/build_site.pl --source-base xgc-site/ --target-base test-site
--runners 3

I don't know what the runners are for, but I don't need to at this point.

If you have any questions, I'll help where I can,

Mehdi