From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:45:28 GMT
I've resolved a few issues:
- fixing header trailing '#' issue and cleaning up anchor tags
- updating XML Graphics, Batik & FOP Home page TITLE tag
- Changing h1 Apache(tm) to Apache™
- changing plethora of markdown 'h1' tags to 'h2' tag
- Copying Title: 'tag' to h1
- replacing Title: Apache™ w Title: Apache(tm) for <title> tag
- Replacing all 'broken' MarkDown anchors with XHTML compliant
anchors. I could've stripped them entirely, but this way, I/we could
build some jQuery widget to build a mini TOC with which to link to
headers later...

I think we're closer... I'm waiting on some help from site-dev@ on a
solution to the issue of dynamically inserting the HEADER & FOOTER &
SIDENAV on hand-coded pages (batik/demo-static.html &
/fop/compliance-static.html--NOTE name change).

I've had some issues loading the LIVE version of
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/ lately--timeouts, that sort of
thing--so11/7 may not come soon enough!

Cheers!

Web Maestro Clay