From "Clark, Raymond C" <Raymond.C.Cl...@ehi.com>
Subject RE: Creation of PostScript files out of Java
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:56:31 GMT
Hi,

I am using xmlgraphics to produce a post script file and it is working great.  I'm having
trouble though trying to figure out how to get my GIF image in the post script file correctly
so that it shows up right.  The GIF is a standard line bar code but when I use the following
code generated by calling PSImageUtils.writeImage passing in a byte array then the image looks
like a 3D bar code instead of a standard line bar code.  I have attached the GIF, any help
is greatly appreciated :).

My Java call:
PSImageUtils.writeImage(data, imgDim, pdfImage.getImagePath(), targetRect, false, ColorSpace.getInstance(ColorSpace.CS_GRAY),
gen);

PostScript source produced:
GS
0.602 0.27 translate
0.096 0.031 scale
%AXGBeginBitmap: Images/80-p-horizontal1.GIF
{{
/RawData currentfile /ASCII85Decode filter def
/Data RawData /FlateDecode filter def
/DeviceGray setcolorspace
<<
  /Decode [0 1]
  /Width 96
  /BitsPerComponent 8
  /ImageType 1
  /DataSource Data
  /ImageMatrix [96 0 0 31 0 0]
  /Height 31
>> image
} stopped {handleerror} if
  RawData flushfile
} exec
Gatm7qbPdc'L!"4<YK;(`fSAZ@haZ\T1m@G3]@(Z[#nEX0[uk=0Q>JLBncXpn:&LW<3qr-jps=.<*$kT
esq#?-:9"f:@M:BI`W%(lI.bc^S/!IHb\`,k<.pQT(@B:F(\:nHuBlKd/[>!KMP>;WX2H>mHs;f+$^*=
#Yt`Jrtg]OM*-pQ-I&&*a5f?C+U9O',A(C\/B"c!n&R;1:L;,[7`CKDM'ilJ@nL\C-?t+jD$)\0`R82^
L@)6RkIblq*,M`hb`9AHE=??N7F08+kJ_]`.I@jnigkl=-q>;#?jH-C%PZ&&5tNS"V$0e*RhT&2F;Q@G
LDd)fFKK.!?D,$4>\0Tt&+P2'Cfb'225=T_Rs/\DAd@Z.VN;8/8Af=S4P5/n)Km=jB%per]pK_;qK/iO
&md>Ho-54liIhJ,69#(!d0NbsR"\oQJm\^Q#c&&G+Y6*57MnTCCE@aXF9p8bHHk;:qbPRXm:i(&WD#MM
E>2mF[8]&UX,Vs_X"GcpFB8@Hl28Q0I=4?3NLIE?mGBCSk3P[\>OZV,UcUSZ0>97,?tKH>ZM4%Ir,ie`
RW9?&VYr\3Y'G0HB3@n(J#YPkHM,(T0CP4'bs-[QPPiZG7>nca\bP"!MPn^5CR8E*Ao?dtPeqXbh`/(6
B(Z!oli5-,Wr1W.qB_oWpTt[EcL,tl.t,g]]F2]>59K+XDD-FB^F/DpqXV)NIn"?+gR!5iAR^$b9%erS
X1i0[7.9DYk4?VkWu!m$SFLgdR?FN5B7F_IDf+2*TK&YAA8bi0bNRS=p/K0$esM?5rZ<oapNAslGhS6Z
[Bb.+8ppT)MPVCoh7`bRe!Bp+NW&m!Ffr=-e+W7A_*;[)ID</MUW7R4q9A^";ru\PlQ;+RZ>AR)h#g/2
N1"W3H,[#:LQXSZF(EFq_G=Z%YqBb998W<JLYe).]>)$*Z1^cME26o5l061s.J]a"DLM2gWT1EnM*(^U
St!!KqhhZd#KPAjSerHZ,IVf=i=)1K+#*m9W;~>

%AXGEndBitmap
GR

Thank you,