From general-h...@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject Warning from general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 22:45:47 GMT
general@xmlgraphics.apache.org mailing list.

at general-owner@xmlgraphics.apache.org.

Messages to you from the general mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the general mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the general mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
   <general-get.123_145@xmlgraphics.apache.org>

send a short message to: