ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Jitendra Pandey <jiten...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [VOTE] Merge AMBARI-666 branch to trunk.
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 03:14:47 GMT
   AMBARI-666 branch has been under development for more than 3 months now.
The core pieces of the architecture and functionality have been stabilized.
This code includes many new features on top of current ambari
functionality. We have done significant amount of functional and scale
testing, and the code includes more than three hundred unit test-cases.
  I believe this branch is now ready to be merged back to the Ambari trunk.
Please vote.

My vote is +1.

--
<http://hortonworks.com/download/>