ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: java64_home missing from global config
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:32:08 GMT
Hi Gordon,

its read from the ambari-server config property file (property java.home)
and is now automatically being passed in as a hostLevelParams when the
commands are sent to the agent.

E.g. some stack services access it as
config['hostLevelParams']['java_home'].

How was the property being used in your scenarios? Perhaps we can discuss
how those scenarios can work with the current setup.

thanks
Sumit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE