ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Switch between existing configurations through API
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:31:10 GMT
Hi Gordon,
This looks like a regression - the call you have made looks valid for
reverting back to old configuration.
Please create a JIRA at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/ and
provide us its number.

The only workaround seems to be duplicating 'version1's configs into a new
tag, and setting desired_configs at same time.
Regards,
Srimanth

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE