ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Denissov <adenis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: HDFS depends on Zookeeper in install web UI
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 20:41:32 GMT
Ruhua,

The dependency between HDFS and ZOOKEEPER is specified at the service
definition level in metainfo.xml for HDFS:

https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/HDFS/2.1.0.2.0/metainfo.xml#L233

      <requiredServices>
        <service>ZOOKEEPER</service>
      </requiredServices>