ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Mithun Mathew <mithm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Review groups
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 01:58:10 GMT
Just putting some thoughts in regarding the review board model:
Every time (I mean EVERY TIME!), I have to copy a bunch of things that I
listed in the JIRA (summary, description, branch, JIRA no, group, and
upload the same patch) to the review board - to me it is quite a lot of
redundant work.

The Github pull request model with CI kicking off as soon as pull request
is made is ideal and I consider this to be more efficient.

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

--
*Mithun Mathew* (Matt)

   - www.linkedin.com/in/mithunmatt/