ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Permissions to modify Jenkins job at builds.apache.org
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 01:09:16 GMT
Very nice.
Thanks Vivek!

Yusaku

On 1/10/18, 4:31 PM, "Vivek Ratnavel" <vivekratnavel@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Team,

    I have created a jenkins job to monitor Github pull requests and build and
    report tests at
    https://builds.apache.org/view/A/view/Ambari/job/Github-PullRequest-Builder/

    I will keep an eye on it for the next few days and keep modifying its
    configuration if needed to work as expected. It is expected that ASF bot
    will leave a comment in the Pull Request along with a link to the build job
    for every new pull request. Please let me know if you feel something wrong
    about this job.

    Thanks,
    Vivek Ratnavel