ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permissions to modify Jenkins job at builds.apache.org
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 21:35:30 GMT
Update: The build jobs seem to work as I expected after the config change.
:) Please let me know if it doesn't work as expected in the future.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/212/consoleFull

GitHub pull request #154 of commit
cdf3f623831d45b30525635982612e96622c9671, no merge conflicts.
Setting status of cdf3f623831d45b30525635982612e96622c9671 to PENDING
with url https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder/212/
and message: 'Build started sha1 is merged.'
Using context: Jenkins Build
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on H2 <https://builds.apache.org/computer/H2>
(Hadoop) in workspace
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder
Cloning the remote Git repository
Cloning repository git://github.com/apache/ambari.git
 > git init /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Ambari-Github-PullRequest-Builder
# timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from git://github.com/apache/ambari.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress git://github.com/apache/ambari.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
 > git config remote.origin.url git://github.com/apache/ambari.git # timeout=10
 > git config --add remote.origin.fetch
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* # timeout=10
 > git config remote.origin.url git://github.com/apache/ambari.git # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from git://github.com/apache/ambari.git
 > git fetch --tags --progress git://github.com/apache/ambari.git
+refs/pull/*:refs/remotes/origin/pr/*
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/pr/154/merge^{commit} # timeout=10
 > git rev-parse refs/remotes/origin/origin/pr/154/merge^{commit} # timeout=10
Checking out Revision 24339d1338262b7fa780488ca85ada3d8d93538f
(refs/remotes/origin/pr/154/merge)
 > git config core.sparsecheckout # timeout=10
 > git checkout -f 24339d1338262b7fa780488ca85ada3d8d93538f
Commit message: "Merge cdf3f623831d45b30525635982612e96622c9671 into
6283ae4f688fbbe04cbb904d4469d3b0f9203335"