ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to read web api-docs and start to develop web
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 19:18:39 GMT
Hi Dai Xiang,

You can take a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Add+a+host+and+deploy+components+using+APIs
and all the pages under "API usage scenarios, troubleshooting, and other
FAQs" menu item to get familiar with Aari APIs.

To test ambari-web, you can run:
cd ambari/ambari-web
npm test

If you would like to contribute code, then please read the How to Contribute
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How+to+Contribute>
guide.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel