ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Add reviewers to PR as a non-committer?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:08:38 GMT
I have seen some other very active Apache projects including Apache Spark
using this model successfully for a long time now. They have a portal to
keep track of open PRs and stale PRs categorized by components -
https://spark-prs.appspot.com/

The contributors open PRs and wait for the community to review it. For
instance, take a look at this - https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/20297