ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permissions to modify Jenkins job at builds.apache.org
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:30:59 GMT
Hi Team,

I have created a jenkins job to monitor Github pull requests and build and
report tests at
https://builds.apache.org/view/A/view/Ambari/job/Github-PullRequest-Builder/

I will keep an eye on it for the next few days and keep modifying its
configuration if needed to work as expected. It is expected that ASF bot
will leave a comment in the Pull Request along with a link to the build job
for every new pull request. Please let me know if you feel something wrong
about this job.

Thanks,
Vivek Ratnavel