ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [RESULT] Move ASF Github Bot comments to Worklog in JIRA
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 00:36:41 GMT
The vote passed with the following +1's:

Binding (PMC):
Nate Cole
Jonathan Hurley

Non-binding:
Sandor Molnar
Attila Doroszlai
Krisztian Kasa
Balazs Bence Sari
Dmytro Grinenko

I will follow-up with Apache Infra to move the ASF Github Bot comments to
the Worklog section in JIRA.

Thank you,
Vivek Ratnavel