ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Permissions to modify Jenkins job at builds.apache.org
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2018 02:28:24 GMT
That’s great!  Thanks Vivek.

Yusaku

On 1/12/18, 3:04 PM, "Vivek Ratnavel" <vivekratnavel@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi team,

    We have successfully configured Github PullRequest Builder
    <https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/GitHub+pull+request+builder+plugin>
    plugin. This will give us the ability to re-trigger build jobs by just
    leaving a comment "@asfbot retest" in the PR. I have updated the How to
    Contribute
    <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How+to+Contribute>
    guide to include this piece.

    There was also an issue where github comments and events were not logged in
    the "Worklog" section of corresponding JIRA. I worked with Infra team on
    this and they have resolved this issue as well. We should now see all of
    those comments in the "Worklog" section going forward.

    Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

    Thanks,
    Vivek Ratnavel