ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Dai Xiang <xiang....@sky-data.cn>
Subject Re: why status can not use config['configurations']
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 01:21:01 GMT
On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 08:59:31AM -0500, David Quiroga wrote:
> If possible can you share more code. Hard to understand what is going on.
> Are you modifying an existing script or creating a custom one?

I want to create a custom service and in status function, i want to
read config when install which is as
config['configurations']['ntpd']['deploy'].

In install/start/stop function, this val can be got as expected,
but in status function can not, i tried to print it and it output
"agentConfigParams".

So how can i get config when install?

--
Best Regards