ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ratnavel <vivekratna...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributor Access to Apache Ambari
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 03:36:34 GMT
Hi,

You do not need any special access to contribute to Ambari. Please follow
this guide to contribute -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How+to+Contribute

Once you raise a Pull Request in Github, committers and PMC of Ambari will
take a look at your PR and if everything looks good, the PR will be merged.

Thanks for your interest in Ambari and happy contributing!

Regards,
Vivek Ratnavel
PMC, Apache Ambari