ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Sandeep G <sandeepbit...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari to manage only upstream services
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:39:04 GMT
Hi
We have started using Ambari to manage some of our HBase clusters. However,
we have a different use case where we want to manage HBase using Ambari
pointing to another cluster which has HDFS and ZK managed by Ambari.

Cluster 1 : ZK and HDFS (managed by Ambari)
Cluster 2: Only HBase (managed by Ambari and pointing to the Cluster 1 for
HDFS layer)

I see that we can't bring up a cluster (Cluster 2 in this case) with just
HBase in it since it mandates to bring up HDFS, ZK in the same cluster. Is
there a way we can achieve this?

Thanks
--Sandeep