ambari-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@apache.org>
Subject Feathercast interview request
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2021 13:34:49 GMT
Hi, Ambari,

For those that don't know me, I'm Rich Bowen, the voice behind many of the Feathercast recordings.
For those not familiar with Feathercast, it's a not-very-regular podcast/videocast about Apache
topics. You can see some of my past episodes here - https://feathercast.apache.org/ - and
on the Apache Youtube channel at https://youtube.com/TheApacheFoundation/

I'm trying really hard to get through all of the Apache projects (yes, this is going to take
years) and do a "What is it" kind of a podcast. (If you want to talk about something else,
that's fair game too.)

Is there someone from this project who would be available and willing to talk with me about
Ambari? The basic script is here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mrk_7OqAUcPAstNJQbmDURgzkwyCK6-PtL7B8xW2s00/edit#
 - but it's very flexible, and can be whatever you need it to be at this point in your project's
life.

I'll do a video interview on Google Meet. This should take anywhere from a few minutes to
a half hour, depending on what you want to talk about. I'm looking for about 10-15 minutes
of actual content after edits. The final cut gets posted on YouTube and on feathercast.org,
and then probably makes appearances elsewhere, like Twitter and the Apache weekly newsletter.

If you're interested, please discuss amongst yourselves who the right spokesperson (or more
than one?) is, and let me know, at rbowen@apache.org, and we'll set up a time. I *try* to
do interviews on Fridays, and then post them the following Tuesday, schedule permitting.

Thanks!

--Rich