ant-user mailing list archives

From nitin reddy <nitin.redd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get list of build files that will be executed for Ant build
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:03:34 GMT
yes. that's the easy way. the biggest challenge is now you have to hack the
build.
So if the build is already done, the ship might have already left the shore
:D

I expected some task in ant to analyze the build files instead of running
build, which might give the enough information of my requirement :-/