ant-user mailing list archives

From Dougal Graham <doug...@gmail.com>
Subject sshexec sshConfig does not seem to work as expected (by me)
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 04:03:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I just upgraded Ant to 1.10.8 so that I can use the new sshConfig feature
of sshexec, so I don't need to hardcode the location of the user's keyfile
in my script. I am now using it like so:

<sshexec
    trust="true"
    host="${app.hostname}"
    username="${app.username}"
    verbose="true"
    sshConfig="${user.home}/.ssh/config"
    command="do some things"
/>

However, I still receive warnings about a missing keyfile or password.
Isn't the point of the sshConfig parameter to let me leave off those
parameters?

Any help is appreciated. I've also run the ant debugger to ensure that it's
the right version, and so forth, and everything seems to be correct, and it
is in fact v1.10.8.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you,

Dougal Graham