aries-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web site / logo propsal
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 15:26:03 GMT
Looks great!

Can you attach the images to a JIRA issue, so the "contributed under
ASL" can be tracked (especially if the person helping you does not have
a CLA filed) and proper attribution included in the JIRA and svn
comments for the other contributors?  Also, attaching the original image
source (like PSD) to a JIRA or including in SVN would be great, so it
can be edited/resized later if needed.

-Donald