aries-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site / logo propsal
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 21:47:16 GMT
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2009, at 10:26 AM, Donald Woods wrote:
>
>> Looks great!
>>
>> Can you attach the images to a JIRA issue, so the "contributed under ASL" can be
tracked (especially if the person helping you does not have a CLA filed) and proper attribution
included in the JIRA and svn comments for the other contributors?  Also, attaching the original
image source (like PSD) to a JIRA or including in SVN would be great, so it can be edited/resized
later if needed.

> Exactly my thought, as I was scanning the email thread. Thanks Donald.
>
> Looks great, Zoe.
>
> --kevan

The overall design, structure looks good... nice work...

Some comments:

   - You should have a disclaimer on the website, mentioning that you
are still under incubation at Apache (see bottom of [1] as an
example). This could probably be done by updating the confluence
export template to produce the disclaimer for every page.

   - Another thing is that you should probably have the Incubator
logo, instead of the Apache logo while you are under incubation.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/photark/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende