aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: {DISCUSS] Home for Daytrader sample leveraging Aries
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:25:26 GMT
Hi - As far as I understand it the samples are not building as part of
the regular Hudson build at the moment, they are certainly not listed as
a module in the top level pom. I hadn't added them because I was
slightly concerned about the time it would take to build and assemble
them as part of the regular build. However, I would like to have them
building regularly and used as tests somehow, adding a very big sample
to them right now doesn't seem quite the right thing to do.

I would really like to have the daytrader code in Aries and think it
would be helpful to have a fairly complex application. So, my preference
would be not to put daytrader  in samples (at least to start with), it
sounds (I don't know the code) big enough to merit a separate module
then if there are problems because of its complexity we can easily
separate it out.

Zoe