aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standard way to inspect wiring [JMX Core]?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 21:26:53 GMT
Can you not call Bundle.getHeaders().get("Import-Package")?

That will return a them all as a single string, but we have code in
the application component that can correctly split this up in the
individual packages. We could move this into the util package so it
can be shared.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham