aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standard way to inspect wiring [JMX Core]?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 22:02:12 GMT
In that case as Valentin says there is no other way to get to this.

I have to admit I always thought it was odd that OSGi didn't make it
easier to get the packages imported from a bundle. The framework must
hold this information for class loading to work efficiently. There
might be API's in specific implementations that allow for this more
efficiently, but that isn't ideal.

On the subject of the MBeans looking at the PackageStateMBean the
getExportingBundle allows you to specify a package name and version
and returns the id of the exporting bundle. Do you know what should
happen if the package is exported by multiple bundles?

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org