aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating WAR to WAB converter
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:46:25 GMT
I'm very tempted to suggest putting it out separately so people can
choose not to consume it reasonably easily. Also I think it is likely
that as we progress we may want to use it in more places and having it
slightly to one size should make that simpler.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham