aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Aries release
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:45:29 GMT
I would not like to do a 1.0 release of components that implement an
OSGi spec, but have not passed compliance. Since a lot of the
specifications are not yet final we should not be releasing 1.0
implementations of those specification.

This doesn't apply to blueprint since the spec is final, but for the
other components I think we should stick with 0.1 for now. I do not
have a strong opinion on using separate versioning for the components
right now, but I do think it might make sense for our first release to
be consistent across components.

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham