aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Aries release
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:58:32 GMT
I think the only component in aries I think could be marked as 1.0 in
the first release is the blueprint component. However I would like to
see a discussion about how versioning works, whether we keep it in
lock step or independently versioned, and linked to this whether the
sub-components can be released independently of each other before we
ship blueprint at 1.0 and everything else at 0.1

I don't know how long this discussion would take, but I wouldn't want
to hold up a first release for a long time to have the discussion
since it only affects a single component at this time.

Thoughts?
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham