aries-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Mahrwald <vmahrw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jpa blueprint ns handler question
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:03:35 GMT
I think the assumption at the time of writing was that unit names would be unique per framework,
through isolating applications in sub-frameworks. As far as the JPA spec goes there are no
other useful properties to select on.
We could introduce something like persistence bundle name and persistence bundle version as
properties on the service and possible selectors in the schema !?

Valentin