aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jpa blueprint ns handler question
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:17:02 GMT
Hi,

As I recall this was added to aid injection into constructors not to identify which persistence
unit to inject.

Alasdair

On 4 Nov 2010, at 11:03, Lin Sun <linsun.unc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What about this index attribute that was added in jpa blueprint 1.1
> schema?  I've never seen an example on it.
>
>  <xsd:complexType name="TunitType">
>    <xsd:attribute name="property" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
>    <xsd:attribute name="index" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
>    <xsd:attribute name="unitname" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
>  </xsd:complexType>
>
> Thanks
>
> Lin
>

> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Valentin Mahrwald
> <vmahrwald@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I think the assumption at the time of writing was that unit names would be unique
per framework, through isolating applications in sub-frameworks. As far as the JPA spec goes
there are no other useful properties to select on.
>> We could introduce something like persistence bundle name and persistence bundle
version as properties on the service and possible selectors in the schema !?