aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jpa blueprint ns handler question
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 11:03:28 GMT
Hi

What about this index attribute that was added in jpa blueprint 1.1
schema?  I've never seen an example on it.

  <xsd:complexType name="TunitType">
    <xsd:attribute name="property" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
    <xsd:attribute name="index" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
    <xsd:attribute name="unitname" type="xsd:string" use="optional" />
  </xsd:complexType>

Thanks

Lin

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Valentin Mahrwald
<vmahrwald@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think the assumption at the time of writing was that unit names would be unique per
framework, through isolating applications in sub-frameworks. As far as the JPA spec goes there
are no other useful properties to select on.
> We could introduce something like persistence bundle name and persistence bundle version
as properties on the service and possible selectors in the schema !?