aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1066827 - /aries/branches/experimental-release-by-module/
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 22:28:46 GMT
What kind of experiments do you have in mind ?
I'm not sure to actually understand how the release process will be
different if we release everyting in one go, component by component,
or bundle by bundle.  At the end, it always comes down to the same
steps: updating pom dependencies, mvn release:prepare release:perform,
updating jira, vote, updating the web site, annoucement.
The obvious different will be at which level you run the command from,
but apart from that, I kinda fail to see what kind of impact it would
have.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet