aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <emijia...@googlemail.com>
Subject License is incomplete in three files of blog itests
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:36:18 GMT
Just noticed there are three files in blog itests with the incomplete
license. The license reads:

/*
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
 */

As you can see the first line 'Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation
(ASF) under one' was missing:(.

Do we need to fix this before we start a vote for 0.3 release?

--
Thanks
Emily