aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <emijia...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Discussion]change bundle versions in the trunk
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:00:59 GMT
Dear all,

http://aries.apache.org/development/versionpolicy.html mentioned that '*At
release time the release version of the bundle must be assigned by the
release manager after reviewing the changes to the bundle's package versions
since the last release.*'. Zoe also commented that I don't need to change
the bundle version in my previous email dicussion regarding semantic version
queries. It is still unclear we enforce '*bundle version should NOT be
updated in the trunk unless it is release time'*. Can someone clarify and
then update the version policy? The reason I brought it up is that I noticed
some bundle version has been updated in the trunk and would like to make
sure everyone is on the same page.
--
Thanks
Emily