aries-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Maple <Simon.Ma...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:32:27 GMT
OK, I'll submit a patch to fix the broken link now.

Thanks,

Simon Maple
WAS Developer & OSGi Technical Evangelist
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN

http://devangelist.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/sjmaple

From:
Sreelatha S <sreelathas@gmail.com>
To:
dev@aries.apache.org
Date:
06/04/2011 12:43
Re: Getting Started

Thank you Simon.
The link on the main page of http://aries.apache.org/   mentions the
following, the link here points to
http://aries.apache.org/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html  which is broken.

"To understand how to *use* Aries components, take a look at the
BlueprintHelloWorldTutorial<
http://aries.apache.org/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html>pages
which guides you through how to build the Aries code, provides sample
applications and describes how to set up an environment in which to run
the
consuming application."

Thanks.

http://aries.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html

> Should be accessible via documentation->Tutorials-> Blueprint Hello
World