aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject JMX whiteboard project
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:07:38 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking at the way the whiteboard implementation works and I was
wondering if it would make sense to change the way it detects mbeans.
Currently it detects them by looking for:

(objectClass=*MBean). The impl then needs to either have a jmx.objectname
property, or it needs to be javax.management.MBeanRegistration extension. I
think it would make more sense for a service filter like this:

(|(objectClass=javax.management.MBeanRegistration)(jmx.objectname=))

what do people think?
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham