aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMX Proposal
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:23:38 GMT
Hi,

I wasn't really trying to say anything about the specification. What I would
like is for the
various spec defined MBeans to be registered in the service registry via the
whiteboard pattern
rather than having the JMX core bundle lookup the MBeanServer and calling
activate MBean.

So I don't want to merge any existing bundles, I like them being separate.
I'm not even sure
I'm saying to change the way the current JMX bundle works. I would like to
either:

1) Update the JMX core project to use the whiteboard pattern so you would
need both core
    and whiteboard bundles to meet the specification
2) Have a second packaging of JMX core which uses the whiteboard pattern

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org