aries-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Felix Meschberger
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:15:28 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for inviting me.

For those who happen to not know me ;-), let me quickly quickly
introduce myself.

I work at Adobe caring for most of the things around the application
framework (together with Bertrand Delacretaz and Carsten Ziegeler). In
this role I also am involved with the Apache Felix, Jackrabbit, and
Sling projects.

... and I hope, of course, to continue with interesting and good
contributions ;-)

Regards
Felix