aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Does blueprint-cm support such syntax : ${a+b} ?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:22:51 GMT
I _think_ I wrote something like this for xbean-blueprint since it didn't look like blueprint
supported it.  IIRC I used the same calculation engine as the geronimo config substitutions.
 I think you can infer what kind of calculation to do (addition or concatenation) from the
type of the property you end up setting.

thanks
david jencks