aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Peretz <dper...@interwise.com>
Subject RE: Add to Application-Content header bundles without importing them into the EBA
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 05:31:26 GMT
Not yet, I'll raise one today or tommorow

Thanks,
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Charters [mailto:gcharters@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 3:16 PM
To: dev@aries.apache.org
Subject: Re: Add to Application-Content header bundles without importing them into the EBA

Hi Dan, if I understand correctly, you're looking for the ability to
exclude the content bundles from the .eba file.  This is not possible
with the eba-maven-plugin at the moment. The
<useTransitiveDependencies /> configuration allows you to exclude
transitive dependencies, but there's no equivalent for the content.

What might have been better would be to have a single configuration of
called something like <archiveContent / > with values of none,
applicationContent, all.

Is this the sort of thing you were looking for?  Have you raised a JIRA?

Regards, Graham.